Friday 11 December 2009

--untitled.

Something isn't right
I can feel it again
This isn't the first time
that you leave me alone
I knew something would go wrong
So you don't have to call
Or say anything at all
you So predictable
They all want to know why I'm so broken?
Why am I scared?
What am I afraid of?
I don't even know
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story

you haunts me in dreams
I see your silhouette dance across bridge of golden
foolish agony fills my lungs as I try to scream for you
through the howling wind, on my knees, I cry.............
...listen to me...

I'm broken by your silence...
to a love unseen..
my wings so broken falls gracefully from the sky
you're everything to me no more..
as I wake from this perfect dream
I'll escape from Eden's walls

I feel so numb to see this bitter end of beautiful illusions...
would this be the same?

broken pieces will not mend to save our past now...go away...
we must let go..
urgency overwhelms me as I must restrain my flood of tears
I refuse to be slave to your false handsome again..
I am the axe...
this is why I must not fear the end
and this why i must not fear to loss you

and when I'm gone will you forget me?

emptiness has darkened my eyes
as I hopelessly beg for my life to end
...tell me why...
I wish I could make you see,
I wish I could make you see through the pain
through the end...
I wish I could make you see the greater purpose that I have to serve...
no one else will fight...no-one else will fight...
like me...

please try to say more carefully that you no longer need me
this back and forth is killing me
I can't see why you'd run and hide excluding such complacence
as tears rain from bloodshot eyes

the air now reeks with the presence of your vile voice
as your smile masks the advance you keep
...I am not your trophy...

your empty words now drift away as fragile whispers
take everything away from me my beloved prince
leave me nothing to remind me of this time now lost

remembering times we have shared...
we'll let the embers serve as the only memory of last days, so long ago
why would you leave me to die, turn, and walk away?
why would you leave me to die after you had buried the dagger hilt deep?

Torn apart at the seems and my dreams turn to tears
Wear your heart on your sleeve, make things hard to believe
If it's supposed to be like this, why do most of us ignore the chance to miss?

I live my life in misery
I've sacrifice this world to hold you
but why.... why....

My heart is bursting through my chest
And now I’m crying
These tears are falling off my face

were the last words that I wrote for you enough to tell you
that in my death the light that shone through my painful darkness
was a blinding vision of your eternal smile?

this conversation is over, it's over...
your truth is a deception meant to poison me

*from one of my best friend. thanks to make it for me.
it's really wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment